About || Anthropology
Following the successful recognition of CASCA's Founding Fellows, the Executive would like to invite nominations for CASCA Fellows. The purpose of these Fellows is to recognize the contributions of longstanding CASCA members to the association and to anthropology in Canada. Fellows will be presented to the Association during the AGM each year. Specific nomination criteria include:
• That the nominee has been a member of CASCA for at least 15 years;
• That the nominee is not a Founding Fellow;
• That the nominee is retired or close to retirement and;
• That the nominee has a significant contribution to CASCA and anthropology in Canada.
• In addition, nominees may be an Emeritus Professor.
Please forward nominations, including a rationale and a short bio of the nominee, to the Ad Hoc committee chaired by out-going President Christine Jourdan by March 1st 2016, to the following address: